AAAFM-UCLA International Conference on Advances in Functional Materials will held at University California, Los Angeles, from August 19 to August 22,
2019. AAAFM-UCLA has held once in each two year since 2017 sponsored by the
various universities throughout the world.
In particular, the AAAFM-UCLA, USA’s largest conference on the advancement of
functional materials science and technology, will be a meaningful occasion to
confirm major research results and up-to-date research trends in the world,
increase exchanges among researchers in relevant fields, and materialize the
results of research.
The app offers users a personalized event experience, bringing them closer to organizers. The app keeps participants up-to-date and makes sure every opinion is heard.
- Users can always see the actual schedule and all the relevant information regarding the event both online and offline thanks to seamless synchronization;
- A special feature lets participants create their individual conference program and keep track of sessions they attend;
- The app allows users to provide immediate feedback about a session to encourage better organization and services;
- Attendees can see the venue of the event and the plan of the building for a more comfortable event experience;
- Users also get quick access to Twitter hashtag of the conference, enabling them to read the relevant information and share their thoughts on Twitter.